Thursday, May 19, 2016

TOUSABAO LEH

Doing this project actually reminded me when i had my graphic design classes where I have to recreate a whole new magazine from scratch. It was the most challenging and interesting thing that I have ever did. I enjoyed it so much but in the end the whole magazine did not made it into printing because my teacher that time did not have time. So we ended up only keeping everything in Ai file.

But now in my university, I was so happy that there is a assignment where we need to create a magazine cover and a feature article. I have a hobby that I am very involved with which is Cosplay. I have been cosplaying since I was 14-years-old. That is why I have always collected a lot of Cosplay magazine but it is extra expensive in Malaysia, also everything is in Japanese.

Here is a magazine that I have recreated myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment